*Click the photo to get the item and view more selections.
The yin and yang of the color wheel is back full circle! Runways are rampaged with both peculiar and perennial designs, shapes, textures and patterns all in the contrasting splendor of black and white! Yes, you got it right the first time- this amazingly fatal combo heats up the stage and soon the streets! Get the fever and wear the eye- blissful epidemic of the black and white trend!
1. Get gaga over gingham and be wild in black and white! Lucy Paris mixes two fashion faves in one with this top and high waist midi skirt And that was a smart move indeed!
2. From its knitted texture, multi- patterned print, and black and white drama, the Parker Skirt is a not- to- be- missed fashion sure hit!
3. Black and white trend superimposed in this tubular box knit flared dress. A St. John Collection masterpiece, the design is ought to lengthen your legs and un-widen your waist!
4. Black floral lace on top, set on the white background. The result? An amazingly comfortable crewneck jersey top made more elegant by its scalloped cuff edges.
5. Be hip and hyped. Put on this black and white Macbeth Collection Printed Swim Cover up Pants.
6. Fitted skirt fits to get an upgrade and Rebecca Minkoff absolutely knows the formula! Radiating on its black and white sleek style, the Striped Jill skirt is an ultra- chic must- have!
7. Rachel Zoe has made something to finish your black- and- white charade. How? Meet River, an open toe slide mule platform wedge sandals!
The black and white trend is now a fashion epidemic. Be the first to get charmingly inflicted!
Visit www.teeliesshopping.com for more shopping experience!
“Just a disclaimer – We have partnered with this company because we use this the product and or proudly trust and endorse them – so we do receive a commission if you make a purchase or sign up for services. Often we are able to negotiate special discount and/or bonuses, which we will pass on to you via our links.”
Some merchants temporarily go offline to update their product. Please check back with us as we regularly update our gift guides.
You can also visit other Teelie Turner websites:
Easy Pay Stores