STEM Toys are what you shouldn’t miss for your kids. STEM basically stands for Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics. These are toys that would make kids appreciate subjects that they might find difficult at school – Science and Math.
Do not forget to click on the item description to discover more details.
STEM TOYS FOR GIRLS
1. SmartLab All Natural Soaps Science Kit – Girls would surely love creating scented soaps that are all natural! Boost their creativity with this science kit.
2. SmartLab Secret Message Science Kit – It’s more fun when it’s a secret! This kit would let your girls discover how to create invisible messages through acids and bases.
4. Learning Resources Cash Register – Practice her calculating skills as she plays pretend to be a cashier with this cash register. You can teach her as well how to save money!
STEM TOYS FOR BOYS
1. Magformers Magnets in Motion – Your boy would be amazed once he sees magnets moving! This set includes LED lights, sound accessories, figures, wheels and a lot more!
2. Meccano G15 KS – This is the best buddy for your future engineer. This build-it-yourself robot stands almost 4 ft tall. Its advance technology would leave him enjoying and marveled.
3. SmartLab Drop Zone – For him who loves anything aviation, then he deserve this kit! Let him learn and have fun with the basics of aerodynamics.
4. LEGO Mindstorms – All kids love LEGOS! Much more when they can command it to walk and talk! This set is great for your programmers in the making.
STEM TOYS FOR BOTH BOYS AND GIRLS
1. Solar System Mobile Kit – This set is not just the normal Solar System. It’s glow in the dark and comes with a poster containing facts about the solar system!
2. National Geographic Rock Tumbler – Are your kids interested in geology? Rocks? Stones? Well then, they’ll love this professional rock tumbler! It includes all they need to create their own rock collection and they can make jewelry too. How cool is that?
Select any of these STEM toys and have your own little Einstein.
Just a disclaimer – We have partnered with these companies because we use their products and/or proudly trust and endorse them – so we do receive a commission if you make a purchase or sign up for services. Often, we are able to negotiate special discounts and/or bonuses, which we will pass on to you via our links. We often get short notice on sale items available for 24-48 hours, so be sure to follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest as we will pass these savings onto you.