After a long day, it’s always relieving to come home to a calm and peaceful one. Transforming your home into a relaxing area where you can unwind is easy. You just need home decors that can give a serene vibe. Indoor planters are a great addition to your home as they can add more color and peacefulness to any room of the house. Here are some ideas on how you can use indoor plants to create a more relaxing home.
For the Living Room
When using indoor plants for your living room, you can choose the ones that are high or could be placed at the corners of the room. You can also choose plants that can be placed at the center table to act as a decorative piece. Here are some planters that are great for the living room:
1. Bloomsbury Market Floor Dracaena Plant, $50.50 at Wayfair |2. Nearly Natural 4-feet Boxwood Topiary Plant, $199.99 at Kohl’s | 3. Beachcrest Home Artificial Areca Palm Tree Floor Plant in Planter Base, $195.99 at Wayfair | 4. Allstate Yucca Plant Decoration, $79.99 at Nordstrom
For the Bathroom
Indoor plants are also ideal for bathrooms. They make an ideal home décor if you want your bathroom to look more natural and fresh. High indoor plants are perfect for bathroom corners, too. You can also use planters that have flowers or blooms for an added color. Check out some of these indoor plants that would look great in your bathroom:
1. Trent Austin Design Artificial Giant Agave Floor Plant in Pot, $87.83 at Wayfair | 2. Gracie Oaks Artificial Potter Rose Plant with Greenery, $12.99 at Wayfair | 3. Bed Bath and Beyond Northlight 20-Inch Potted Orchid Silk Flower Plant in Pink, $29.99 at Bed Bath & Beyond | 4. GT Direct Corp Ball Boxwood Topiary Planter, $36.99 at Wayfair
For the Kitchen
When it comes to the kitchen, it’s best to keep it simple. Small indoor plants and succulents are enough to add décor and color to the space. Keep them on countertops away from the stove to avoid any accidents. Try out what we’ve selected for you:
1. Asstd National Brand Nearly Natural Succulent Garden with Concrete Planter, $90 at JCPenney | 2. Bungalow Rose 2 Piece Succulent Desktop Plant in Pot Set, $28.99 at Joss & Main | 3. Wrought Studio Pineapple Top Desktop Succulent Plant in Pot, $17.99 at Joss & Main | 4. Bungalow Rose Jade Desktop Succulent Plant in Planter, $60.99 at Joss & Main
For the Bedroom
You can either use tall or small indoor plants when it comes to decorating your bedroom. You can use faux succulents or plants to lessen the efforts of maintaining them. Faux plants are great decorations that don’t require too much attention to maintenance. Here are some of our handpicked faux plants that are perfect for decorating the bedroom:
1. Dalmarko Designs Queen Floor Plant in Basket, $84.99 at Joss & Main | 2. Bayou Breeze Queen Foliage Plant in Tower Planter, $108.99 at Joss & Main | 3. Three Pots Kinsley Topiary Plant in Pot, $48.99 at Wayfair | 4. Bungalow Rose Lavender Llama Desktop Succulent Plant, $37.99 at Joss & Main
For the Home Office
Lastly, you can also decorate your home office using indoor planters and succulents. They are a great way to keep your mind and thoughts fresh in case you need a break from all the work you’ve been doing. Place them in the corners or on top of your work desk for some added calming effect. These are some of our decorative favorites:
1. Wrought Studio 4-Piece Artificial Succulent Desktop Plant in Low Round Cemebr Pot Set, $66.99 at Joss & Main | 2. Bungalow Rose Desktop Succulent and Moss Plant in Pot, $27.99 at Joss & Main | 3. Ebern Designs Desktop Succulent Plant in Pot, $33.99 at Joss & Main | 4. August Grove Lavender Desktop Flowering Plant in Pot, $18.99 at Joss & Main
When it comes to indoor planters, it’s best to look at the room that you’re decorating at a wider perspective. You should also take into consideration your capability of maintaining them. This way, you can easily choose the types of plants or succulents that you’re going to use to add a calming effect to your home.
Just a disclaimer – We have partnered with these companies because we use their products and/or proudly trust and endorse them – so we do receive a commission if you make a purchase or sign up for services. Often, we are able to negotiate special discounts and/or bonuses, which we will pass on to you via our links. We often get short notice on sale items available for 24-48 hours as we will pass these savings onto you.