Fall season is all about celebration. A celebration isn’t complete without delicious and delectable food. If you don’t have enough time to cook up a feast, you may find it difficult to create a celebratory feast. Luckily, we’ve come up with fall season recipes that are easy to make even if you don’t have the time. You can easily cook up savory recipes in a matter of minutes. Try these out.
Fall Sheet Pan Pasta
This dish is easy to make – all you need is less than an hour for prep time and cooking time. You’ll enjoy this if you are into healthy, yet tasty dishes. You need the following ingredients for this recipe:
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 4 ounces of guanciale – cut into half an inch dice
- 8 ounces of butternut squash – cut into half an inch dice
- 1 bunch of Tuscan kale – cut into one-inch pieces
- ½ pound of orecchiette
- salt and pepper to taste
- Pecorino Romano (freshly grated) to taste
Follow these directions to start making this dish:
- Preheat the oven at 400°F.
- Cut the butternut squash and guanciale, and toss them into a sheet pan.
- Drizzle with olive oil and mix to coat the ingredients with the oil.
- Roast them for at least 30 minutes.
- Once the first two ingredients are roasted, remove the pan from the oven and toss in the kale.
- Roast the ingredients again for 10 minutes.
- Boil water into a pot and generously add salt.
- Once the water is boiling, add the orecchiette.
- Allow the pasta to cook for 9 up to 11 minutes until al dente.
- Drain the pasta after cooking and put it back into the pot.
- Mix in the roasted ingredients into the pot.
- Add the Pecorino Romano and salt and pepper to taste.
This recipe makes 2 servings. You can watch the step-by-step video below:
To make this dish with an autumn feeling, you can purchase these beautiful kitchenwares that double as fall season decors on your kitchen and dining table:
Cream of Mushroom Soup with Garlic-Herb Croutons
Fall is also an indication that sweater weather is just around the corner. What better way to enjoy the season than a hot bowl of soup? Try making this luxurious cream of mushroom soup and enjoy it with your family or friends. Prepare these ingredients to make this dish:
For the Cream of Mushroom Soup:
- 1 leek, large
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil or ghee
- 3 medium-sized chopped yellow onions
- 1 teaspoon of fine sea salt
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper, freshly ground
- 2 teaspoons of dried or fresh thyme leaves
- 4 pieces of bay leaves
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 400 grams or 14 ounces of cremini mushrooms
- 200 cups of vegetable broth
- 1 cup of plant-based milk
- 1 and a half cups of white beans
- 1 and a half teaspoons of balsamic vinegar
- garlic-herb croutons
Follow these directions on how to cook the mushroom soup:
- Cut the leek into chunks.
- Using a large stockpot, melt the coconut oil on medium heat.
- Add the leeks, onions, thyme, bay leaves, salt, and black pepper.
- Cook until the leeks and onions are already soft.
- Mince the garlic cloves and add them into the pot. Stir well.
- Clean the mushrooms using a damp cloth. Don’t use water when cleaning the mushrooms.
- Cut them into quarters and add all of them into the pot.
- Cook the ingredients until they are soft and brown.
- Add in the broth and stir all the ingredients together.
- Use a blender to combine the beans and milk until they are smooth.
- Once the mushrooms are cooked, add in the vinegar and a third of the soup into the blended milk and beans mixture.
- Blend again until creamy.
- Pour the blended mixture into the pot and stir well. Make sure to turn the heat to the lowest.
- Simmer and add salt and pepper to taste.
For the Croutons:
- 1 and a half teaspoons of coconut oil
- ½ teaspoons of garlic powder
- ½ teaspoons of onion powder
- ¼ teaspoons of thyme, dried
- ¼ teaspoons of oregano, dried
- ¼ teaspoons of sea salt, fine
- 4 cups of cubed whole grain bread
- Preheat your oven to 160°C.
- Melt coconut oil into a small saucepan over medium heat.
- Add the garlic and onion powders, salt, thyme, and oregano and whisk all the ingredients together.
- On a baking sheet, place the cubed bread and pour oil mixture over them. Make sure to toss the bread before baking them until they are golden brown and crunchy.
- Once done, top them on your soup and serve.
This recipe makes four servings. Purchase these kitchen and dining ware to make the most out of your fall-inspired recipe experience:
These fall season recipes make it easier for you to create an autumn-inspired dinner. Together with fall-themed cookware and dining ware, you’re sure to create a fall feast to remember. You can also check out some fall-themed items here:
If you love this post, you can also check out some of our posts on the different recipes you can do at home. You can also visit TeelieTurner.com for more updates on what to cook for different celebrations.
Just a disclaimer – We have partnered with these companies because we use their products and/or proudly trust and endorse them – so we do receive a commission if you make a purchase or sign up for services. Often, we are able to negotiate special discounts and/or bonuses, which we will pass on to you via our links. We often get short notice on sale items available for 24-48 hours as we will pass these savings onto you.