Finally, your Maldives getaway is just around the corner! Packing light for your travel to paradise can be stressful. Choosing your essentials can be a difficult decision. Deciding what to wear to Maldives may not be as stress-free as you thought. To help you decide, we’ve created six different looks that pack light. All you have to do is enjoy your time in Maldives.
Maldives in Spring
When visiting Maldives in Spring, you can opt for maxi dresses with light and flowy fabrics. These outfits can easily be folded and could even fit inside your backpack. You won’t need a suitcase anymore with these travel-friendly outfit ideas.
When it comes to Spring, floral prints are in. Choose your favorite floral dress and a comfy pair of sandals, and you’re ready for your trip. Here’s our favorite floral printed dresses and accessories to match.
1. Off-Shoulder Cotton Shift Dress, $49.99 at GILT 2. Billabong Floral Beach Dress, $67 at ASOS 3. Waterfall Floral Beach Dress, $57 at ASOS 4. Roxy Women’s Lola Flip Flop Sandal, $27.99 at Famous Footwear 5. Crescent Beach Sun Hat, $24.99 at L.L.Bean
For your second outfit, you can bring your maxi dresses. They’re easy to wear, comfortable, and packs light. Here are some of our maxi dress suggestions and comfy footwear.
1. Beach Maxi Dress in Mono Palm Print, $30.50 at ASOS 2. Rip Curl Beach Bazaar Maxi Dress, $47.99 at Zappos 3. ASOS Beach Color Block Asymmetric Maxi, $33.50 at ASOS 4. Le Specs, Air Heart Cat-eye Acetate Sunglasses in Black, $70 at Net-A-Porter 5. Mohala Thong Sandals, $38.95 at Shoes.com
Your one-piece swimsuits are not only comfortable but also stylish. You can opt for a classic or neutral look or a cute and quirky style. You can choose from our selection below.
1. Slogan Print Beach Swimsuit, $13 at Shein 2. Tropical Print Lace Up Back Swimsuit, $13 at Shein 3. Halter Backless One Piece Swimsuit, $13.88 at Walmart 4. Crochet Trim Slit Side Beach Cover Up, $12 at Shein 5. Beach to Beach Sarong, $7.99 at Simply Be
Maldives in Summer
When you visit Maldives in the summer, it’s best to bring comfortable clothes. Playsuits and mini dresses are must-haves. Here are some of our style suggestions.
Playsuits are great for a beach getaway. They are short and comfy – perfect for the summer weather. Pair it with a beach hat and shades to complete your look. These are some of our favorite playsuits.
1. STAUD Castaway Cotton-blend Playsuit, $175 at MatchesFashion.com 2. Printed Crepe Playsuit, $138 at TheOutnet.com 3.Rosetta Linen Playsuit, $138 at The Outnet.com 4. Mikoh Printed Silk Crepe De Chine Playsuit, $110 at The Outnet.com 5. Floral-Print Silk Crepe De Chine Paysuit, $147 at The Outnet.com
If you want easy and hassle-free outfits for your trip to Maldives, you can opt for wrap dresses. Choose from our picks below.
Bask in the cerulean waters of Maldives in your favorite two-piece swimsuit. If you don’t have one yet, we’ve chosen several cute designs for you.
1. Scalloped Two-Piece Swimsuit, $23.99 at Amazon 2. Retro Floral Two-Piece Bikini Set, $17.98 at MNLYBABY 3. Retro Flounce Falbala High Waisted Bikini Set, $6.76-$20.88 at Amazon 4. Floral Embroidered Mesh Beach Dress, $67 at ASOS 5. Anna Dress, $172 at Revolve
These style suggestions are perfect if you don’t know what to wear to Maldives. They are easy to pack and ideal if you want to travel light.
Just a disclaimer – We have partnered with these companies because we use their products and/or proudly trust and endorse them – so we do receive a commission if you make a purchase or sign up for services. Often, we are able to negotiate special discounts and/or bonuses, which we will pass on to you via our links. We often get short notice on sale items available for 24-48 hours as we will pass these savings onto you.